Company Formation Sweden

Company formation of Swedish onshore company owned by offshore entities


Enjoy our new main website

Start your own respected and stable onshore Swedish company with tax and privacy advantages of being an offshore legal owner. Company formation in Sweden with your own offshore company as owner is a great way to get business started around the world using one of the worlds most respected jurisdiction in the world. ONSHORE.SE helps companies and individuals to start a respected Swedish company thats is fully owned by non-Swedish residents and/or foreign legal entities.



Sweden is one of the most stable, well respected and developed countries in the world. Therefore, Sweden is the very best choice for you to have an onshore company that has great worldwide recognition with all the tax and privacy advantages you get as an offshore owner.

Our Swedish companies are structured so there have to be a minimum of one owner with unlimited liability and a minimum of one owner with liability limited to the investment in the Swedish company (Minimum 100 SEK).
All owners
can be legal entities and/or individuals of any nationality and can be resident anywhere in the world



- Company registration certificates in English and Swedish

- Registered 
prestigious Swedish address for 1 year (No P.O. Box and ask us for mail forwarding)

Price: 1900 EUR

We accept bank transfer, VISA/MasterCard and PayPal

When a Swedish company is owned by one or more legal entities AND has a turnover of more then 3 millions SEK, the Swedish company must file annual financial statements and an annual report. The financial transactions or holdings within the Swedish company, must then be reported. If your Swedish company has a reported active business, accounting and bookkeeping is of course a

necessity and needs to file its annual reports.


When forming a Swedish company owned by foreign entities or physical individuals, we need from you:


Legal entities as owner:

- A copy of the company registration document, it can not be older then 6 months. 

- A document showing the person who is the authorized representative of the foreign company.

Physical individuals as owners:

- A notorized copy of your passport